The number of infections worldwide is also setting a record. The world reaches 400,000 confirmed cases daily on October 15; 500,000 on October 26 and 600,000 on Friday.
The seven-day average daily mortality in the United States has increased over the past two weeks from 772 on October 23 to 911 on Friday. These numbers are higher in spring and August.
The global death toll hit a daily record with 11,024 confirmed deaths on Wednesday.
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT VIRUS OUT OF RABREAK:
• Malayan coronavirus cases tripled in the month
• Germany reports daily records of more than 23,000 virus cases
• The total number of deaths in Russia exceeds 30,000 from the virus
• Trump̵7;s chief of staff Mark Meadows was diagnosed with a coronavirus
• Books? Hairdresser? The Europeans split on the essentials needed to lock the door
• In India, polluted air causes problems for virus patients