SDS staff | 29 minutes ago
Jeremy Pruitt’s Tennessee volunteers went on the pitch and laid eggs against Arkansas on Saturday night and lost 24-13.
The Vols took a week off to prepare for Hogs, and it doesn’t have to be. Before leaving with a head injury, midfielder Jarrett Ensured ended with a pass just 42 meters away. Backup caller Brian Maurer was also not doing any better as he missed all of his 4 attempts. The first pass by freshman Harrison Bailey was blocked, along with a second pass to end the game.
Arkansas winger Feleipe Franks (and former Gators) ended his college career 3-0 against Vols. He finished Saturday 18-24 with 215 yards and three touches of the ball.
After the loss to Arkansas, Pruitt was posted on social media:
Jeremy Pruitt’s bad, bad game manager. What the hell?
– Barrett Sallee (@BarrettSallee) November 8, 2020
1st year Lol Sam Pittman was embarrassed 3rd year Jeremy Pruitt
– Cade Meadows (@ cadem5) November 8, 2020
Jeremy Pruitt is preparing to explore national feelings of distrust Vol. I don’t want to be him right now because absolutely no one wants him as a coach.
– Noah (@ dillydilly423) November 8, 2020
24 unanswered for Arkansas.
17 not yet responded to the Kentucky TWICE.
24 unanswered for Georgia.
Someone convinced me that Jeremy #Pruitt knows how to train a SEC team.
– Douglas Curtis (@ Drcurtis901) November 8, 2020
Jeremy Pruitt told @SECNetwork he won’t play the role of Harrison Bailey so he doesn’t put him in harm’s way. Meanwhile Pruitt is perfectly fine shattering all hopes and spirits of all Vols fans while playing Maurer. #smh
– Darren McFarland (@ dmac_1025) November 8, 2020
Jeremy Pruitt would have kept Josh Dobbs on the bench until his senior year.
– Austin Stanley (@ AustinStanley81) November 8, 2020
Jeremy Pruitt & Butch Jones #Vols #TENNvsARK pic.twitter.com/c7Kf6WDkZQ
– Gill Boldberg (@Gill_Boldberg) November 8, 2020
Jeremy Pruitt kicked people to bet Tennessee’s hard work right in the testicles tonight
– Cody Wright (@ wright_cody12) November 8, 2020
I am definitely glad we gave Jeremy Pruitt and renewed. I hate to lose him to a team that wants to lose more than Tennessee.
– jason (@ the12gauge) November 8, 2020
Butch Jones is the better coach than Jeremy Pruitt? That is a fair question.
– Cameron Symlar (@ CameronSym10) November 8, 2020
Jim Chaney is the juice bin. Jeremy Pruitt needs canning tomorrow.
Coaches make money after the break with adjustments and these staff are being trained by MILES. pic.twitter.com/CHI39vQ6a4
– Chris Yow (@ ChrisYow14) November 8, 2020
Jeremy Pruitt’s QB handling phase was a disaster. This offense is toast.
– Elijah Campbell (@ E_Campbell3) November 8, 2020
Jeremy Pruitt. Like Jeremy blew it away.
– Jackson Montgomery (@jacksonleemont) November 8, 2020
Butch Jones> Jeremy Pruitt
– Callum (@callum_vol) November 8, 2020
I like to have a scenario in my head where Rick Barnes goes past Jeremy Pruitt and says, “Let me show you how it’s done.” Anyone else imagine this? #vfl #gbo 🍊
– Blair Smith (@Blairyouknow) November 8, 2020
Arkansas’s attack coordinator Kendall Briles is coaching circles around Jeremy Pruitt.
– Brad Logan (@BradLoganCOTE) November 8, 2020
Jeremy Pruitt could be the worse coaching hire than Derek Dooley
– Jake Ariaz (@Real_Dr_Ariaz) November 8, 2020
Jeremy Pruitt did a great job of himself until teams realized he didn’t have a QB that could really play.
– James (@Mussallem) November 8, 2020