Good morning and welcome to Fox News First. Here̵7;s what you need to know when starting your day …
A Trump-Biden bond in the Electoral College could lead to … President Nancy Pelosi
With the 2020 presidential election only a few days away, many are speculating about what would happen if there was a tie in the Electoral College vote. One possible outcome is … President Nancy Pelosi.
Although unlikely, the Electoral College’s ties are not entirely improbable and there is historical precedent.
The Electoral College consists of 538 votes distributed to all 50 states and Washington, DC To become president, a candidate must win a majority of these votes, with 270 being the absolute minimum.
But 538 is an even number, meaning there could be a scenario where both candidates get 269 electoral votes. According to that result, the vote will belong to the US House of Representatives to break the draw.
The vice president, meanwhile, will be chosen by the Senate in the event of a tie. This means the United States could have a Republican president and a Democratic vice president.
If the House of Representatives cannot decide on the president and the Senate has chosen a vice president, the vice president will become acting president until the matter is resolved.
If neither the Senate nor the House of Representatives can choose someone, then the speaker of the House of Representatives – Nancy Pelosi – will become acting president until both Houses of Congress decide to choose someone. CLICK HERE FOR MORE OUR TOP STORY.
In other developments:
Hillary Clinton is a Democratic Elector for New York
– Which state has the most electoral votes?
– Michael Moore doesn’t believe the polls show Biden ahead of Trump
– McConnell says Democrats have ’50 -50 ‘odds to topple control of the Senate
– Dems made history of early voting against the Republican Party of Arizona
– The 2020 election polls show Biden with a slim lead in Florida, the lead on the national scale, with 5 days left
Tucker Carlson shares how UPS explained the Biden family document package is missing
Fox News’s Tucker Carlson used his Thursday night monologue to update viewers on the missing Biden family document package being shipped from New York City to Los Angeles via UPS.
Carlson was in Los Angeles while the package was shipped, preparing for an interview with former Biden family business partner, Tony Bobulinski.
“Somewhere along the way,” Carlson explained, “the contents of the package were gone. Inside was a flash drive containing the main documents related to the Biden family. Those didn’t come from. Tony Bobulinski, and of course, we made a copy of those files before we sent them, because we were careful.
“We received a lot of material from a variety of sources, but especially during the election years,” he continued. “Before we get them on air, we have to first determine if they’re real, whether they’re trustworthy or not, and whether it’s legal to show them. We want to evaluate what. we have and we are still evaluating it. “
UPS claims the flash drive was found on Monday night by an hourly employee at the company’s building on 43rd Street in New York City, Carlson said.
“They assumed it might have been lying on the floor there. They couldn’t prove it because noticeably, in a room where millions of high-value packages were handled, there was no security camera. Just what they told us, “he added.
“Obviously, we had some questions about it, but the UPS executives didn’t answer our questions.” CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE.
In other developments:
– Tucker Carlson’s explosive Bobulinski interview garnered 7.6 million viewers as mainstream media skipped it
– Hunter Biden’s ‘damn’ documents mysteriously disappear on transit to Los Angeles, Tucker said
– ‘Lapdog Press’ blacked out Tony Bobulinski’s explosive statement as CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo skipped the story
– ‘Clear denial’: Tony Bobulinski claims the Biden family has removed concerns about risk to 2020 bids
Fauci gives an estimate of when the United States might return to ‘some normal form’
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the leading expert on infectious diseases in the United States, said recently in an online discussion that if a significant number of Americans were vaccinated, he estimated to return “some normal signs “at the end of 2021 or 2022.
Fauci made the comments while talking to the Australian University of Melbourne about the coronavirus, The Los Angeles Times reported.
According to the report, Fauci said the new normal would still mean restaurants are not serving full capacity and the public continues to wear masks indoors. CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE.
In other developments:
– Fauci called the method of immunity to coronaviruses “meaningless, very dangerous”
– Celebrities ripped off Gov. Newsom of California about Thanksgiving rules of coronavirus
– Fauci: ‘You cannot give up public health measures’ even with COVID-19 vaccine
– UC Berkeley scientists examining human waste in the sewer system for signs of coronavirus hotspots: report
CLICK HERE TO GET FOX NEWS APP
ARTICLES TO READ TODAY:
– Pentagon leaders targeted by potential threats related to the killing of Iranian General Soleimani
– CNN’s Don Lemon compares Trump supporters to drug addicts: ‘They have to bottom out’ for help
Rapper Lil Wayne meets Trump
– Glenn Greenwald spoke about leaving The Intercept over censorship: ‘Shame and anger’
– Ryan, Falcons avenge the defeat against the Panthers, 25-17
LATEST NEWS FROM FOX ENTERPRISES:
Twitter shares plummeted as user growth slowed
Instagram pauses ‘recent’ search lists on the US page to prevent fake election news
– Delta, the pilot federation reaches a tentative agreement to avoid the risks until 2022
– Netflix raises the prices of standard, premium plans for new and existing members
– Black franchisees at McDonald’s filed a new discrimination lawsuit
# Flashback: CLICK HERE to find out what happened in “This Day in History”.
SOME FROM PARTICIPATION
“It is clear that for decades the Biden family has grown rich from selling influence overseas,” said Tucker Carlson Tonight on Thursday’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight”.
Carlson said Biden’s son and brother had access to foreign governments and companies – Sovereignty Funds, energy corporations, world tycoons and dictators – and ” they offered to exchange support from Joe Biden for cash ”, a fact that until recently no one has argued.
Not registered for Fox News First? Click here to find out what you are missing.
Fox News’s Go Watch page is now available, offering visitors Pay TV provider options in their area, bringing Fox News Channel & Fox Business Network.
Fox News First is compiled by Jack Durschlag of Fox News. Thank you for giving us your first choice in the morning! Have a nice weekend and we will see you in your inbox on the first Monday.