- Embraer and Porsche have revealed the limited edition duo of the private jet Phenom 300E and supercar 911 Turbo S.
- Only 10 will be sold for a list price of $ 10,992,000, each including a custom Porsche Design 1919 Globetimer UTC watch and luggage set.
- The Phenom 300E is Embraer’s best-selling light jet with a maximum range of 2,010 knots and a top speed of Mach .80.
- The Turbo S is Porsche’s premier trim version of its most legendary sports car, the 911.
- Visit the Business Insider homepage for more stories.
The Brazilian Embraer airframe and the German automotive logo Porsche operate on opposite ends of the globe and traffic spectrum. But they have one thing in common: building fast-paced luxury cars, and now they̵7;re working together to pair limited versions of their flagship models.
Named “Duet”, the duo of the Embraer Phenom 300E and Porsche 911 Turbo S were meticulously crafted in the first collaboration between the two companies. A matching private jet and supercar combination designed to complement each other in the arenas corresponding to the 911 Turbo S dominating the road and the Phenom 300E dominating the skies.
The Phenom 300 is one of Embraer’s best-selling private aircraft, which entered service in 2010. Its performance in the market next to the skies has made it a “class jet. Lightest delivered “2019 for the eighth year in a row.
For its part, the 911 Turbo S is not only the flagship version of Porsche’s most famous sports car, but it is also one of the fastest money can buy, with a 0-60 mile time. / hour is 2.6 seconds.
This cooperation came as demand for private aircraft soared during a pandemic paralyzed public confidence in commercial air travel. Private aircraft operators and manufacturers have also turned the conversation to health and safety, in hopes of targeting a new market of extremely high net worth individuals who don’t fly. private before the pandemic, but there’s still room for luxury.
Take a look at Duet, which is currently on sale for $ 10,992,000.