- Ariana Grande seems to criticize TikTokers and other influencers for their continued partying and socializing during the coronavirus pandemic.
- She appeared on the “Zach Sang Show” on Friday, saying: “Do we all really need to get to Saddle Ranch farm that we can’t wait for the deadly pandemic to pass?” Grande said.
- Saddle Ranch is a famous LA condominium house and a hotspot for social media characters.
- TikTokers Addison Rae and Dixie D’Amelio were both asked about Grande’s comment by influencer Pap Galore: “I think that’s fair,” Rae said of the comment, while D̵7;Amelio replied. , “She’s right, she’s right.”
- Visit the Insider homepage for more stories.
Ariana Grande did a delicate study of TikTokers and influencers who continued to party and socialize in large groups during the coronavirus pandemic.
She appeared on “Zach Sang Show” on October 30, saying: “Of all the things we can do, we can’t just stay at home for a few more weeks like all the other countries. Good. than us?
“Do we all really need to get to Saddle Farm that we can’t wait for the deadly pandemic to be over?
“Do we all really need our cowboy boots and ride such a bad mechanical cow?” she added. “Do we all need this bad Instagram post?”
Saddle Ranch is a famous LA condominium house and a hotspot for social media characters.
Influencer Pap Galore’s YouTube account followed two TikTokers, Addison Rae and Dixie D’Amelio, to ask them about Grande’s comments.
“I really don’t know what to think,” said D’Amelio. “I mean, she’s right. She’s right, that’s right. She is a queen. I love her.”
Rae said she thinks Grande’s comments are “fair.”
“I think that’s understandable. I definitely didn’t go. I was just trying to stay and practice. I practiced a lot and am also preparing for my drama.”
However, Rae and her boyfriend Bryce Hall were spotted at Saddle Ranch just a few weeks ago.
Hall, incidentally, seemed to be one of those influencers who couldn’t refrain from partying. Not only did he hold an epic 21st birthday party at Sway House, attended by over 100 guests and unmasked striptease, he was also spotted at a maskless party. another in October just a few days after saying he “fully regretted” organizing them.